In the last WIC race before the TopClass Marathon in Harbin, China, Felix Rijhnen (Powerslide Matter Racing Team) was able to clearly assert himself in the international top-class field ahead of Patxi Peula (Vitoria-Gasteiz International Team) and Alexander Bastidas from Venezuela.
In the women’s race, Katharina Rumpus also from the Powerslide Team won ahead of Aura Quintana Herrera (Vitoria-Gasteiz International Team) and Carlotta Camarin (CastellonSpain Signpost Marathon) in an exciting finish.
1. Felix Rijhnen (GER) Powerslide / Matter Racing Team
2. Patxi Peula (ESP) Vitoria-Gasteiz International Team
3. Alexander Bastidas (VEN)
1. Katharina Rumpus (GER) Powerslide / Matter Racing Team
2. Aura Christina Quintana Herrera (COL) Vitoria-Gasteiz International Team
3. Camarin Carlotta (ITA) CastellonSpain Signpost Marathon
WIC Calendar 2019
After Oropesa del Mar (Spain) on 9th of March, Dijon (France) on 12th May, Rennes (France) on 26th May, Ostrava (Czech Republic) on 15th June the next stop of the 2019 WORLD INLINE CUP will be in Harbin (China) on 21st July. The cup will see its climax at the final race held in Berlin (Germany) at the world’s largest Inline Marathon on 28th September.